Job Title: Sourcing Manager – Technology
Sector: Financial Services
Package: £45,000 – £58,000 p.a. + bonus + benefits
Our global Financial Services client is seeking Sourcing Managers for core IT/Technology global subcategories (Software, Datacentre, Hosting & Networks etc). These are high-profile global roles in the Manchester based Sourcing team. If you’re a Procurement or Sourcing Manager with strong Technology category experience and exposure to Software, Infrastructure, Datacentres, Hosting & Networks, then we would like to hear from you.
The role of Sourcing Manager sits within the global sourcing team for our client and is responsible for working in partnership with Business Units and suppliers to deliver innovative sourcing solutions for the organisation that deliver long-term sustainable returns, value and mitigate risk.
As Sourcing Manager – Technology, you will be or responsible for:
- An established member of the Sourcing team focusing primarily on executing deals in Technology (Software, Hosting, Datacentres, Networks, Enterprise suppliers).
- Delivering innovative sourcing solutions
- Leveraging group wide spend to best effect
- Setting the framework for Procurement & Third-Party Risk Management
- Providing strong category knowledge & sourcing support to manage commercial negotiations with third parties, ensuring favourable commercial terms which mitigate business risk
- Leading commercial negotiations with relevant suppliers to ensure delivery of best value for money & associated cost savings.
- A highly visible and competent negotiator with significant supplier and stakeholder relationship management responsibilities
- Working as part of the Technology subcategory sourcing team to agree strategy that will optimise supplier costs whilst enabling the business to maintain appropriate service levels & minimise risk
For the Sourcing Manager – Technology role, we are looking for candidates who are/have:
- Experience of working within a complex global multi-business unit organisations
- Experienced in working within a regulated environment
- Good contract negotiation skills, strong networking & stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience of delivering strategic sourcing projects within Technology
- Recognised as sourcing & technical expert and SME for your subcategory
- Ideally educated to degree level
To register your interest in this Sourcing Manager – Technology role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to email@example.com, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.