Our global blue-chip client is seeking Sourcing Managers for core IT/Technology global subcategories (Datacentre, Hosting & Infrastructure etc). These are high-profile global roles in the Manchester based Sourcing team. If you’re a Category or Sourcing Manager with strong IT/Technology category experience and exposure to Infrastructure, Datacentres, Hosting & Networks, then we would like to hear from you.
The role of Sourcing Manager sits within the global sourcing team for our client and is responsible for working in partnership with Business Units and suppliers to deliver innovative sourcing solutions for the organisation that deliver long-term sustainable returns, value and mitigate risk.
As Sourcing Manager – Technology, you will be or responsible for:
- An established member of the Sourcing team focusing primarily on executing deals in Technology (Hosting, Datacentres, Networks, Infrastructure suppliers)
- Proven experience of leading strategic sourcing projects within IT/Technology
- Leading commercial negotiations with suppliers to ensure delivery of best value for money & associated cost savings
- Working with key stakeholders to agree strategy that will optimise supplier costs whilst maintaining appropriate service levels and minimising risk
As Sourcing Manager – Technology, you are or have:
- Experience of working within a complex global multi-business unit organisations
- Experienced in working within a regulated environment
- Strong contract negotiation, networking & stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience of delivering strategic sourcing projects within Technology
- Ability to lead highly complex RFPs
- Ideally educated to degree level and CIPS qualified
To register your interest in this Sourcing Manager – Technology role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.