Job Title: Sourcing Manager – IT/Digital
Package: c£55k-£58k p.a. + benefits
We are seeking experienced Sourcing Managers IT/Digital to develop & manage compelling sourcing initiatives & strategies for complex projects that deliver best value for our client.
This is a great opportunity to join our client, the UK’s largest Water and Wastewater Company, in a strategic sourcing role as they continue to invest to improve their network and infrastructure – pipes, sewage treatment and clean water treatment plants. You will be joining at a time when the entire industry is transforming towards a more competitive market – the biggest change since privatisation.
As Sourcing Manager IT/Digital, you will be responsible for:
- Leading strategy development for specific complex projects
- Creating compelling and innovative sourcing strategies for complex areas which challenge current ways of working and deliver best value to the business
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team through the procurement process with full customer engagement and following the company’s sourcing methodology
- Demonstrating that sustainability, innovation and risk management, collaboration, health & safety and well-being are effectively considered and managed through each initiative
- Ensuring that sourcing projects are delivered on time, achieving optimum risk allocation, best value and fulfilling customers’ expectations
- Demonstrating leadership within the Commercial Team by always striving for the highest standards of professionalism, high energy, commitment and best-practice. Contributing to the delivery of your team’s targets by maintaining a fast pace in all sourcing projects, and challenging others to do the same.
- Applying a creative and agile approach to negotiation to deliver outcome (not cost) focused solutions whilst at all times cognisant of being a representative of the Company
- Independently leading challenging negotiations to a successful conclusion
- Meeting & exceeding benefits targets
- Building deep and trusting relationships with key stakeholders with an ability to engage and influence at senior levels
The Sourcing Manager IT/Digital will have:
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven track record of delivery
- Strong stakeholder engagement & relationship management – building effective relationships
- Strong internal & external communication
- Strong supplier relationship management – developing effective relationships with the supply market which generate positive and value driven outcomes
- Ideally MCIPs qualified or working towards
- Ideally Degree educated or equivalent
To register your interest in this Sourcing Manager IT/Digital role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.