Our client, a market leading global organisation has a requirement for a Sourcing Manager – HR to join their sourcing team in Manchester.
As Sourcing Manager – HR, you will:
- Be part of a team of sourcing managers responsible for shaping & executing global deals within the Sourcing tower with a prime focus on HR Services.
- Work collaboratively and strategically with the internal teams & external suppliers, to deliver a consistently high-quality product, service & minimise risk to the company.
- Work closely in partnership with the Category Management & Supplier Management teams to provide an end to end view of the supplier lifecycle, to maximise value, whilst reducing risk to the company.
- Provide category knowledge & sourcing support to manage commercial negotiations with third parties, liaise with key business users across the company to ensure favourable commercial terms which mitigate business risk. Ensuring end to end sourcing cycle visibility, creating line of sight on demand, cost, service & risk.
- Support the Sourcing team & Category Managers with the day to day management of key stakeholders & executing deals according to policy & agreed timelines.
As Sourcing Manager – HR, you will have/be:
- A strong commercially astute indirect strategic sourcing specialist, ideally with previous HR Services category experience across HR Consultancy & Advisory Services; Payroll & Mobility Services; Employee Benefits & Rewards; Training; Recruitment & RPO & Contingent Labour.
- Academic degree & ideally CIPS or CPM/CPSM qualified.
- Understand various commercial value drivers with a good knowledge of best procurement industry practices.
- Negotiating supplier contract terms & conditions.
- Strong networking & senior stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal, able to present to senior management.
To register your interest in this Sourcing Manager – HR role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.