Job Title: Senior Sourcing Manager – Technology
Sector: Financial Services
Package: £65,000 – £85,000 p.a. + bonus + benefits
Our global Financial Services client is seeking Senior Sourcing Managers for their core IT/Technology global subcategories (Software, Datacentre, Hosting & Networks etc). These are high-profile global roles in the Manchester based Sourcing team. If you’re a decision maker and influencer – a Procurement or Sourcing Manager with strong Technology category experience and exposure to Software, Infrastructure, Datacentres, Hosting & Networks, then we would like to hear from you.
The role of Senior Sourcing Manager – Technology sits within the global sourcing team for our client and is responsible for working in partnership with Business Units and suppliers to deliver innovative IT/Technology sourcing solutions for the organisation that deliver long-term sustainable returns, value and mitigate risk.
As Senior Sourcing Manager – Technology, you will be or be responsible for:
- An established member of the Sourcing team focusing primarily on executing deals in Technology (Software, Hosting, Datacentres, Networks, Enterprise suppliers).
- Providing strong category knowledge & sourcing support to manage commercial negotiations with third parties, ensuring favourable commercial terms which mitigate business risk
- Leading commercial negotiations with relevant suppliers to ensure delivery of best value for money & associated cost savings.
- A highly visible and competent negotiator with significant supplier and stakeholder relationship management responsibilities
- Working as part of the Technology subcategory sourcing team to agree strategy that will optimise supplier costs whilst enabling the business to maintain appropriate service levels & minimise risk
For the Senior Sourcing Manager – Technology roles, we are looking for candidates who are/have:
- Experience of working within a complex global multi-business unit organisations
- Experienced in working within a regulated environment
- Successful Strategic Sourcing experience within Technology with specific understanding of the Software, Network, Datacentres or Hosting supplier market
- Decision makers – set direction with your stakeholders and drive continuous improvement, innovation & long-term sustainable value
- Good contract negotiation skills, strong networking & stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience of delivering strategic sourcing projects within Technology (Software, Datacentres, Hosting, Networks)
- Recognised as sourcing & technical expert and SME for your subcategory
- Degree educated with CIPS qualifications
To register your interest in these Senior Sourcing Manager – Technology roles, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.