Are you a Commercial expert, with deep market knowledge of digital and technology and strong leadership experience, seeking a new challenge? If so, our client a major Government Agency is looking for an experienced Senior Commercial Manager – Digital & Technology to support the strategic transformation of their Commercial department.
Our client is currently implementing a structured Category Management approach to cover all Commercial activities within the organisation. As a Senior Commercial Manager you will have responsibility to deliver the management of all non-pay, third party expenditure for Digital & Technology requirements; very closely supporting and advising the Director (and Deputy Directors) of Digital Services & Technology (DST).
The Senior Commercial Manager is a senior position based within Commercial Services with clear accountability priorities for the successful delivery and transformation of Commercial Services to the overall performance of the Directorate. This is a really exciting opportunity to join at a critical time in the development of Commercial Services within the organisation; and directly influence and support these objectives.
The Senior Commercial Manager – Digital & Technology is a senior post and a critical leadership role. You will:
- provide expert leadership and advice to teams and stakeholders so that Commercial is at the heart of planning and decision-making.
- design and implement the Digital & Technology (D&T) Pillar strategy (supported by multiple Category Strategies) to deliver organisational needs with a focus on delivering Value for Money (VfM).
- demonstrate an in-depth comprehension of the supply chains for Digital & Technology – recognised expertise in the procurement of Digital & Technology products and services.
- ensure full governance compliance within and outside of the Authority, UK and EU Regulations and Directives.
- be part of a Senior Leadership Team who will support the Commercial Director in delivering a revised approach to Commercial activities within the Authority including building commercial capability and delivering the organisational Commercial strategy.
- understand the Digital & Technology market and commercial drivers and execute strategies to exploit these.
- provide effective leadership and guidance to a commercial team managing a large diverse supplier base, establishing a culture where commercial skills are valued.
- have strong stakeholder engagement and relationship management – influence stakeholders to deliver business needs, securing value.
- have a deep experience of leading teams to set a clear direction, engage with staff and bring the vision to life.
To register your interest in this role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to email@example.com stating Ref: 5929, your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation. Closing date for applications (CV and Personal Statement): Thursday 11th June 2020. Client Sift from: 15th June 2020. Provisional client interviews scheduled from: 23rd June 2020.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.