Experienced Procurement Specialist required by our client a global law firm for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) to support Business Services & Finance (Consultancy, HR, Resourcing & Recruitment) sourcing & procurement.
Our client, a global law firm is looking to recruit an experienced Procurement Specialist to be based in their Leeds offices to support the Head of Procurement to deliver their Business Services & Finance (Consultancy, HR, Resourcing & Recruitment) sourcing & procurement.
As Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for/be:
- Developing & delivering the overall sourcing & procurement plans for specific areas across Business Services & Finance (Consultancy, HR, Resourcing & Recruitment).
- Shaping & supporting commercial projects, ensuring delivery to meet the business plans for each functional area.
- Driving supplier management activities for a defined range of suppliers.
- Primary point of escalation for contract & supplier management disputes – engaging at Director level with suppliers.
- “Business partner” on all commercial matters for each of the functional areas
- Subject matter expert (SME) – in-depth market knowledge & experience of one or more category areas.
The organisation strives to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to their clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Diversity and inclusion underpin how our client lives their values and everything they do.
The ideal candidate for this Procurement Specialist role will have/be:
- Proven procurement & commercial experience of Business Services & Finance (Consultancy, HR, Resourcing & Recruitment)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement & relationship management
- Strong Project Management/ Project Office skills
- Responsive to customer needs
- Good attention to detail
- Able to negotiate complex commercial contracts
- Self manages workload, scopes projects and manages priorities.
- Operates on a strategic basis
To register your interest in this Procurement Specialist (6mth FTC) role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.