Job Title: Procurement Manager
Sector: Business Services
Package: £58k-£68k + Bonus + Pension
Exciting procurement transformation role for an experienced & driven Procurement Manager to lead change & manage Indirect spend for our market leading Services client. Interested?
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will be working across exciting and innovative programmes delivering a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement service which will provide Value for Money and ensure high levels of stakeholder satisfaction.
As a Procurement Manager you will be responsible for providing procurement support and expertise to the Company in the following areas:
- Leading procurement projects across a variety of categories, predominately IT and telecommunications services but also professional services and HR, in accordance with the Company’s procurement strategy
- Creating and managing relationships with suppliers
- Supporting the Project Lead in complex negotiations
- Maintaining the schedule of and plans for procurements
- Writing and editing tender documents
- Driving and optimising a robust process to deliver the required outcomes whilst protecting the company commercially
- Working with stakeholders and subject matter experts to incorporate service requirements into requirements specification schedules
- Contributing to development of pricing mechanisms, service levels and service credit mechanisms
You will have/be:
- Previous Indirect strategic sourcing & category management experience, in particular: IT & Telecoms, Professional Services & HR
- Able to demonstrate rich procurement and/or commercial experience via previous roles
- Experience of leading large and complex procurement projects
- Creating and delivering sourcing strategies
- Leading procurement projects from conception through to contract completion and mobilisation
- Demonstrable experience of delivery value for money for your organisation
- Experience managing supplier contracts through procurement and service delivery
- Strong negotiation experience
- Influencing skills: ability to develop effective working relationships, engendering a collaborative style, with the ability to create trust and confidence
- Ideally CIPS (or equivalent) qualified
- Excellent tender management skills
- Excellent at building and managing working relationships
- Self-manager who is equally comfortable working independently as well as within a team
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details to email@example.com or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.