We are immediately hiring a challenging Sourcing Manager – Networks role for a high-profile financial services client in the Manchester based team. If you are a Procurement or Sourcing Manager with strong technology category experience and exposure to networks and technology procurement then we would like to hear from you. The Sourcing Manager sits within the global sourcing team for our client and is responsible for working in partnership with Business Units and suppliers to deliver innovative solutions for the organisation, balancing costs against service levels and risks.
As Sourcing Manager – Networks, you will:
- Be an established member of the Sourcing team for Global Technology Infrastructure Services (GTIS) where there you will support deals predominantly in relation to Networks.
- Be a highly visible and competent negotiator with significant supplier and stakeholder relationship management responsibilities
- Be part of a global team in one of six key technology subcategories directly responsible for managing commercial deals in excess of £2.3bn annually
- Work collaboratively and strategically with the internal teams sitting within Procurement and Legal and SME functions, and with External Suppliers.
- Support the Pod Lead in working closely with the Category leads to identify transactional activity in the category teams and to develop a strategy to address the execution of each type of activity.
For the Sourcing Manager – Networks role, we are looking for candidates who are/have:
- Experience of working within a complex global multi-business unit organisations
- Experienced in working within a regulated environment
- Supply chain/value chain design / implementation and CIPS
- Successful Strategic Sourcing experience within Technology with specific understanding of the Networks supplier market
- Degree educated with CIPS qualifications
- Experience working within the Banking / Financial Services arena would be beneficial
To register your interest in this Sourcing Manager – Networks role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.