Job Title: Procurement & Contract Manager
Sector: Not for Profit/Charity
Package: to £43k p.a. + Benefits£3
Are you seeking an opportunity where you can lead the implementation of a contract management framework across the organisation and act as the key contact for the business for all procurement & contractual matters? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
As Procurement & Contract Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with external suppliers, both formally & informally, to resolve service issues & ensuring contractual obligations are delivered effectively
- Supporting the procurement process & advising the business on the robustness & accuracy of contract documents, liaising with legal advisors where necessary
- Reviewing & validating contract documentation prior to contract sign-off
- Ensuring contractual documents contain clear service level agreements & key performance indicators
- Reporting contract performance reports to the organisation’s Business Management Group
- Identifying contractual risk.
As Procurement & Contract Manager, you will have/be:
- An appreciation & understanding of good procurement practice
- Knowledge of commercial & research contractual arrangements & documentation
- Knowledge of contract management processes
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively independently, as part of a team & across teams
- Ability to assimilate knowledge & share information confidently & persuasively, both in writing & orally
- Ability to work under pressure & to think on the spot
- Ability to translate complex technical information to educate others from different professional backgrounds
- Ability to utilise contract levers to drive the desired outcomes
- Good numeracy skills & ability to articulate financial mechanisms in written form
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively & build relationships with external stakeholders
- Experience of leading contract negotiation & drafting contract documents
- Educated to Degree level or qualified by experience as a contract manager
To register your interest in this Procurement & Contract Manager role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to email@example.com, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.