Job Title: Principal Consultant – Technology Procurement
Sector: Business Services
Location: London (with weekly business travel)
Package: £65k-£75k p.a. + Benefits (Bonus, Pension etc)
Exciting client facing procurement transformation & delivery role for an experienced & driven Procurement Consultant to lead change & manage Technology procurement for one of our client’s key accounts. Interested?
Due to growth, we have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Consultant – Technology Procurement to join one of our client’s successful accounts.
This is a high-profile client facing role, you will be the lead person for representing our client’s business partner & the company.
You will have responsibility for/have:
- Excellent communications skills, confident with client senior stakeholder engagement, PMO, software configuration & training end users
- Proven experience in Technology (IT) procurement – ideally with a change management & programme delivery background or experience in project work
- Previous Technology/IT strategic sourcing & category management experience
- Leading cross-functional teams of operational stakeholders, sourcing & commercial managers through the sourcing process to deliver breakthrough results that deliver commercial advantage for the company
- Developing relationships with existing & new suppliers that leverage spend to reduce costs whilst delivering innovation & benefit to our client & the company
- The role is critical in driving improved customer experiences & reducing risk through the supply base
- Experience of Tier 1 systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Some experience using purchase-to-pay (P2P) or SAP Procure to pay would be beneficial
Please note some flexibility around travel is required – the role is UK based and some travel to France would be required for initial training / conferences, etc). Constant travel to our clients’ offices is required on weekly basis. We have clients all over the country, 50% in Greater London and 50% outside London.
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details to email@example.com or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.