Our market leading international banking client has a requirement for an experienced supplier management professional to join their team in Cheshire as Global Supplier Assurance Manager.
Global Supplier Assurance is responsible for:
- Conducting control assessment reviews for the strategic and critical suppliers that the company does business within the UK & Europe. These reviews cover key controls such as information technology security, data leakage prevention, and operations to ensure the products and services delivered are fit for purpose, meet the company’s standards, and are executed in a way that will not harm the company or its customers.
- Managing the relationship with Supplier Management. Working closely with sourcing, supplier management, risk, and operational teams to enhance the overall supply chain, including due-diligence assessments during sourcing projects and ongoing monitoring of key suppliers.
As Global Supplier Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the company has appropriate visibility, transparency and insight into the operational risks it is exposed to relating to Supplier Risk and the measures required to mitigate them.
- Delivering all supplier assurance services in line with relevant policies, standards and target operating model. Identify areas of control weakness or strength for suppliers, driving proactive remediation and action.
- Supporting and advising the business in developing remediation plans for control weakness.
- Supporting the Procurement team with delivery of supplier assurance programmes
- Producing timely and accurate management information in support of the governance and operating model
- Stakeholder management and leadership. Building relationships with internal customers as well as other Global Supplier Assurance regions and externally if required.
- Acting as a subject matter expert within the region for Supplier Assurance.
As Global Supplier Assurance Manager, you will have/be:
- Experience in either an assurance, audit or risk and control function/role.
- Experience in auditing IT, Cyber, Information Security, Cloud, Physical Security, Resilience, Data Privacy, People Screening, Records Management etc.
- Knowledge of industry standards like NIST, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, GDPR etc.
- Experience with Delivery of Business controls and governance.
- Professional risk management qualifications and certifications desirable.
- Good understanding of risk management frameworks and compliance activities.
- Degree qualified with strong analysis, problem solving and decision making skills.
To register your interest in this Global Supplier Assurance Manager role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.