Job Title: Category Manager – Professional Services
Sector: Financial Services
Package: c£50,000 – £55,000 p.a. + bonus + benefits
Our client, a market leading global Financial Service organisation has an urgent requirement for a Sourcing Manager – Professional Services.
As Sourcing Manager – Professional Services, you will:
- Be part of a team of sourcing managers responsible for shaping & executing global deals within the Sourcing tower with a prime focus on Professional Services.
- Work collaboratively and strategically with the internal teams & external suppliers, to deliver a consistently high-quality product, service & minimise risk to the Bank.
- Work closely in partnership with the Category Management & Supplier Management teams to provide an end to end view of the supplier lifecycle, to maximise value, whilst reducing risk to the Bank.
- Provide category knowledge & sourcing support to manage commercial negotiations with third parties, liaise with key business users across the Bank to ensure favourable commercial terms which mitigate business risk. Ensuring end to end sourcing cycle visibility, creating line of sight on demand, cost, service & risk
- Support the Sourcing team & Category Managers with the day to day management of key stakeholders & executing deals according to policy & agreed timelines.
As Sourcing Manager – Professional Services, you will have/be:
- A strong commercially astute indirect strategic sourcing specialist, ideally with previous Professional Services category experience across Management Consultancy, Staff Augmentation, Advisory Legal Services, Insurance & Regulatory
- Academic degree & CIPS or CPM/CPSM qualified
- Understand various commercial value drivers with a good knowledge of best procurement industry practices.
- Negotiating supplier contract terms & conditions.
- Strong networking & senior stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal, able to present to senior management.
To register your interest in this Sourcing Manager – HR role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to email@example.com, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.