Job Title: Category Manager – BPO & Collections
Sector: Financial Services
Package: c£45,000 – £50,000 p.a. + bonus + benefits
Our client, a market leading global Financial Service organisation has an urgent requirement for a Sourcing Manager, within the Sourcing Domain of the Procurement Function. Procurement operates the global sourcing, purchasing, supplier and spend management for the company within COO and is responsible for working in partnership with Business Units and suppliers to deliver innovative solutions for the company, balancing costs against service levels and risks, enabling the company to achieve its ambition of becoming the bank of choice. This includes responsibility for leveraging group wide spend to best effect, delivering effective global spend management across central teams, setting the framework for Procurement and Third Party risk management, ownership for the procurement systems and processes which support and control buying activity and delivering firm-wide Accounts Payable & expense payments.
What you’ll be doing as an Sourcing Manager:
- Sourcing is responsible for managing all external third party spend in order to optimise, balancing costs against service levels and risks for the company.
- The role holder will be a sourcing manager within a team of sourcing managers with responsibility to shape and execute deals within the Sourcing domain with a prime focus on Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Collections & Recoveries.
- The role holder will manage commercial negotiations with third parties and liaise with legal to ensure favourable commercial terms which mitigate business risk. Scope of negotiations will include all the company’s businesses and geographies.
- Support the Team Lead and Category Managers with the day to day management of key stakeholders and executing deals according to policy and agreed timelines.
What our client is looking for in an Sourcing Manager:
- Experience in sourcing and procurement with a reputable global firm
- Proven results in negotiating with suppliers and delivering tangible value for money and cost savings
- Proven experience working with senior stakeholders
- Commercial knowledge of value and drivers
- Global multi-national company experience
- Analytical mind-set – leave no stone unturned
- Solution oriented, strives to meet or exceed stakeholder expectations
- Confident team player who takes ownership and leads by example
Skills that will help you in the Sourcing Manager role:
- Project Management and execution
- Financial services industry experience
- Experience in Fraud and risk solutions, and working with credit rating agencies
To register your interest in this Sourcing Manager – Data & Collections role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.