Market leading Travel & Tourism organisation actively seeking experienced Marketing Category Manager to drive strategy, deliver best practice procurement and maximise efficiency.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a progressive, forward thinking blue chip; so if you have proven Marketing procurement expertise & the ambition to deliver real value then we want to hear from you. Reporting to the Director of Procurement, you will be responsible for the development and ownership of the portfolio’s strategy within the Marketing Category in line with internal stakeholder and Indirect Procurement Directors requirements. This includes end to end strategic procurement implementation and delivery; identifying and delivering synergies/P&L benefits group wide; the negotiation, draft and review of contracts for goods/services within assigned categories; maximizing cost reduction, and; full stakeholder/supplier relationship management. If you are seeking to establish yourself with a genuine market leader offering substantive scope to deliver, career progression and travel opportunities this could be a great opportunity.
You will have:
- Proven Knowledge and experience within Marketing Technologies, Above the Line and Below the line sub categories
- Ability to lead, prioritise and manage complex projects and sourcing activities under pressure (project/programme management skills)
- Ability to manage and analyse complex data
- Understanding of Cultural Differences and ability to cultivate win/win solutions
- Awareness of Change Management Techniques and conversion into effective delivery
- Strong Communication
- Multi-Lingual, in particular German or French language skills desirable
- Excellent Negotiation and Strategic Sourcing ability
- A global outlook
- Willingness to travel outside of the UK on a regular basis, sometimes on short notice, often with overnight stays
- Ideally, you will be of degree calibre and MCIPS Qualified (or working towards)
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Ltd (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.