Excellent opportunity for a Director Indirect Procurement to join a market leading Travel & Tourism organisation with complete responsibility for the development & implementation of best in class global indirect procurement strategy.
Market leading Travel & Tourism organisation actively seeking Director of Indirect Procurement to deliver strategic procurement transformation, manage implementation and maximise value delivery. You will create and own the procurement strategy across indirect procurement categories – with a particular focus on marketing procurement (online/digital marketing) – providing leadership and guidance across all divisions to deliver best in class solutions and ongoing efficiency.
- Strategic procurement transformation – liaising with the C suite and business leaders alike to define and implement top down best practice procurement across effected categories
- Spend management and rationalisation against an addressable spend of c€650 million
- Particular emphasis on c€350m Marketing category – you will deliver full transformation and efficiency initiative, with a substantive focus on online marketing
- Procurement leadership – heading a global team of 6 across 2 countries / 4 locations, you will lead Category Managers and Senior Buyers alike to maximise synergy and delivery
- Interface with MDs, CMOs, CFOs and other C-Suite at Group and Local level to ensure top line buy in and harmonisation
You will have:
- Proven record of delivering Indirect strategic sourcing transformation initiatives at blue chip level
- Large scale spend management and savings delivery expertise
- Strong track record in Marketing procurement – particularly Online Marketing- and Indirect categories
- Experience of managing and developing a multinational team.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills – adept at engaging with all business levels/areas with experience of stakeholder management in a complex decentralised global environment with a high pace of change
- Ability to lead, prioritise and manage complex projects, workloads and sourcing activities under pressure
- Ability to manage and analyse complex data under pressure
- Understanding of cultural differences and ability to cultivate win/win solutions
- Strong influencing skills at senior level
- Strong communication skills
- Multi-lingual, in particular German, Swedish, Dutch or French language skills desirable
- Proven track record of negotiation and strategic sourcing
- Willingness to travel outside of the base office (Luton/Hanover) on a regular basis, often with overnight stays
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.GPA Procurement (UK) Ltd
(GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.